forgecomsorp Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Good Guys Full Movie Hd 1080p Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Two good cops fight the corruption and dirt on the streets of Bucharest
This Romanian TV series was quite remarkable. Bogdan Barbulescu managed to cohere comedy and action. I was also taken back by how well the actors played. Cabral is a very known Romanian actor / host. His comedy is well known throughout Romania and many people appreciated his acting skills. Cabral managed to make his character very believable and quite humorous at most times. I enjoyed watching this movie because it gave me a good image of how 'good' cops arrest criminals and stop corruption in Bucharest. I personally have never been part of a police force, so I couldn't verify if the series' context was 100% true.<br/><br/>10/10. One of the best Romanian TV Series I've seen.

Qu bomba! full movie download 1080p hdSwiped on the Streets full movie download mp4malayalam movie download OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes: Commercialhindi Steele in the Newsdownload full movie Inocente in hindiLet's Go for Broke full movie hd 1080pJekyll \u0026 Hyde Detective Agency movie free download in hindiComandos azules download moviesGun Play hd full movie downloadThe Batman Superman Story: Part II hd mp4 download

last edited 217 weeks ago by forgecomsorp
Please log in to post a reply.